Compact. User-friendly. Minimal set-up time.
The Lightning™ 100 label applicator is compact and can be fully integrated into multiple product handling and finishing machines. The user-friendly operator interface minimizes the time it takes to set up and integrate the system into the production line, all of which helps maximize uptime rates.
Robust in its capabilities, the Lightning™ 100 labeler is also a highly portable system with true plug-and-play functionality, which adds to the overall flexibility of the unit. The high-speed, high-torque direct-drive stepper motors assure complete line speed integration for products of varying sizes and weights.
Click here to get started
Key features and benefits:
Lightning™ 100 label head
- Labels can be applied to the sides or leading corners of cases, which helps maximize functionality of the overall production run.
- Engineered for a long life. Frame components, electrical enclosures, and other painted surfaces are powder coated.
- User-friendly operator interface minimizes the time it takes to integrate the system into the production line, which helps maintain uptime rates.
- High-speed, high-torque direct-drive stepper motors assure complete line speed integration for products of varying sizes and weights.
- Applies up to 200 labels a minute.
- Robust programmable logic controls ensure precise label placement and application flexibility that maximizes productivity.
Key features and benefits:
- The taping unit can be fitted with various conveyor configurations to the end of the taping machine to accommodate various coding and inspection options.
- Engineered for operational efficiency.
- Sturdy frame and quality construction throughout ensure long life in a wide range of operating environments.
- Simple and convenient tape application enhances production line integration and maximizes uptime.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art high-performance tape heads for accurate placement and long life.
- Quick 30-second size changes help maintain line speeds.
- Seals a wide range of case sizes at speeds up to 30 cases per minute.
- Control components are commercially available, which helps reduce downtime.
- Dimensions: height: 42 inches; length: 46 inches; * width 39 inches
- Standard Label Application: Roll-on
- Label Packaging: 14 inches outside-diameter rolls on 3-inch inside-diameter core, with other core sizes available but not recommended
- Dispensing Speed: Up to 1,200 inches of web per minute standard; 1,600 inches per minute optional
- Label Dispense Accuracy: Application accuracy +/- 1/16 inch
- Electrical: 120V AC; 60 Hz; 20 amps
- PANASONIC Programmable Logic Controllers and Operator Interface
- Standard NEMA Rating, 12
- Emergency Stop Control, as required
- Wider web width: 8 inches
- Loose-loop print and apply, with print engines by Zebra®, Datamax®, Sato®
- Thermal transfer over-printer
- Hot stamp
- Semi-automatic carton erectors
- Various out-feed conveyor configurations
- Product spin stations
Download our Lightning™ 100 brochure