Operational Print Services Center
The WS Packaging OPS™ Center model delivers value and maximum productivity via lean principles. It combines our multiple print technologies and products with lean manufacturing practices to virtually eliminate all identifiable waste in supplying printed and associated parts within your manufacturing environment.
An OPS™ Center is a controlled-access print center. It is based in your manufacturing facility and located as close as physically possible to your production lines. Each OPS Center is managed and staffed by WS Packaging employees who are integrated into your workforce. This effectively increases efficiencies, eliminates waste, and reduces non-value-added costs in the manufacturing of durable goods, such as:
- Lawn & garden products
- Outdoor power equipment
- Medical devices
- Power tools and related equipment
- OEM products that require compliance labels, instructions for use, or both.
Just-in-time printed materials
This model is a true just-in-time process. There is no cost of printed materials until they are allocated to the production line. This approach allows for the lean management of the printed-parts supply chain directly to the point of need. Typical parts involved include:
- Serialized and validated rating plates/serial tags
- Serialized and validated carton labels
- Serialized warranty cards
- User manuals, instruction sheets (IFUs & DFUs), registration cards, promotional brochures, and more!
- All branded decorative and warning labels and decals
- Kitted supplemental parts or items you supply (fasteners, installation kits, tools, motor oil, etc.)
Click here to get started
Fill out this form and one of our packaging & labeling experts will be in touch with you shortly.
If you would like to speak with someone immediately (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST), please call 877-977-5177.